Now is the bridals of fair Choralis (Thomas Weelkes)
- (Posted 2012-01-08) CPDL #25306:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-01-08). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 41 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Based on #14939, with corrections to underlay.
- (Posted 2007-09-11) CPDL #14939:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-11). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 39 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- (Posted 2005-11-19) CPDL #10199:
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-19). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 60 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan.
Title: Now is the bridals of fair Choralis
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
First published: 1598
Original text and translations
Now is the bridals of fair Choralis,
Where ev'ry shepherd tunes his roundelays,
And I, in honour of my Thoralis
Will not forget to sing her gentle praise:
For, ere the Sun his journey doth renew,
Sweet Love shall act that now I wish were true.