Pange lingua (Ludwig Senfl)
(Redirected from Nobis natus, nobis datus (Pangue lingua) (Ludwig Senfl))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2020-02-12) CPDL #57011:
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2020-02-12). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 85 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A semi-diplomatoric edition: Modern clefs, ficta added sparingly. Key and note-values as in orig. Some errata corrected.
- (Posted 2019-07-27) CPDL #54902:
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2019-07-27). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 97 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A semidiplomatoric edition. Original note-values and key are retained. (The cleffing is chiavette so a downward transposition is possible.) Text underlay largely follows that of the Manuscript. Ficta are added sparingly. The first stanza with chant (Roma use) in choral-notation have been added from other sources. Apart from a few minor differences and that the first stanza of the hymn is used, this setting is identical to the other edition.
Title: Pange lingus
Composer: Ludwig Senfl
First published: 1542
Description: From Thomas Stolzer: SACRORVM HYMNORVM LIBER PRIMUS ... 1542.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Pange lingua.