Missa L'homme armé (Guillaume Dufay)
|This CPDL edition is incomplete, either movements have not yet been edited or accompaniment is omitted. |
"Incomplete" here does not refer to the original composition; works left unfinished by the composer are categorised elsewhere.
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2017-10-31). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 1.86 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Source: Works of Dufay, ed. Heinrich Besseler, American Institute of Musicology, Rome, 1951. The original time values have been halved in the Kyrie sections, quartered in the Christe section. Text underlay and musica ficta here are by John Hetland and The Renaissance Street Singers. 12/17/98
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2017-10-31). Score information: Letter, 11 pages, 1.82 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The original time values have been halved in the Et in terra section, quartered in the Qui tollis section. 21 Apr 2004
Sanctus & Agnus
- Editor: Richard Mix (submitted 2020-11-13). Score information: Letter, 14 pages, 139 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: At notated pitch; very minimal underlay
Title: Missa L'homme armé
Composer: Guillaume Dufay
Description: Mass based on the 15th-century song "L'homme armé"
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages: