Missa Corona Virginum (Johann Caspar Kerll)
- (Posted 2019-04-27) CPDL #54075:
- Full score:
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2019-04-27). Score information: A4, 162 pages, 1.13 MB
- Vocal score:
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2019-04-27). Score information: A4, 75 pages, 815 kB
- Instrumental parts:
- Editor: Walter Heeroma (submitted 2019-10-12). Score information: A4, 47 pages, 781 kB
- Edition notes: This edition is the full score, made by Walter Heeroma and Stefan Schlobach from the original edition in the Museo Internazionale e Biblioteca della Musica di Bologna. A preface to the score may be expected to be added in December 2019.
- Copyright: © Walter Heeroma, Stefan Schlobach 2019. Users are free to download and print the score and parts for personal use or to share them within their choirs or orchestras, and to use the edition for performances and recordings. Any commercial use, e.g. printing and selling scores and parts, is prohibited without explicit permission by the copyright holders. If the edition is used for a performance or recording, the editors would enjoy to receive a notice at hehe-editions. Any comments on the edition may be sent to the same e-mail address, and will be highly appreciated.
Title: Missa Corona Virginum
Composer: Johann Caspar Kerll
First published: 1689
Description: The work has the subtitel 'in trino & uno', which refers to the particular canon type of the Benedictus.
Original text and translations
For information, refer to the Mass page. For texts and translations, see the individual pages: