Mirabantur omnes (Heinrich Isaac)
- (Posted 2018-07-07) CPDL #50429:
- Editor: Aristotle Aure Esguerra (submitted 2018-07-07). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 187 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transcribed from DTÖ; original key, editorial accidentals, and musica ficta retained; clefs modernized; note values halved; range indicators added.
- (Posted 2017-01-10) CPDL #42596:
- Editor: Corinne Cooze (submitted 2017-01-10). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 118 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Direct transcription, with optional verses added by editor
- (Posted 2017-01-10) CPDL #42595:
- Editor: Corinne Cooze (submitted 2017-01-10). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 99 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Direct Transcription, antiphon only
Title: Mirabantur omnes
Composer: Heinrich Isaac
Description: Polyphonic Communio for the 3rd Sunday after Epiphany. It may appear that the incipit in DTÖ is one note too high; beginning on fa makes it far easier to join with tone 7 verses.
- Choralis Constantinus I at the Petrucci Music Library (IMSLP)
- Mode 1 version of chant
- Solesmes version of the chant, with tone 7 verses (from Communio). These are really only feasible if one assumes the incipit in DTÖ is an abbreviated version placed one note too high and begins instead on F.
Original text and translations
Mirabantur omnes de his,
All wondered at the words,
They were all amazed at the things