Magnificat octavi toni (Ludwig Senfl)
- (Posted 2020-03-27) CPDL #57713:
- Editor: Andreas Stenberg (submitted 2020-03-27). Score information: A4, 12 pages, 150 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Semi-diplomatoric edition, key and note-values as in original but modern clefs. Ficta added sparingly. The odd verses in chant (transcribed) included. Also included on another page with the Antiphon Cum esset Desponsata mater.
- (Posted 2012-05-26) CPDL #26317:
- Editor: Ross Jallo (submitted 2012-05-26). Score information: Letter, 9 pages, 112 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Original key; note values halved (quartered in proportio tripla section).
Title: Magnificat octavi toni
Composer: Ludwig Senfl
First published: 1537 in Magnificat octorum tonorum, (Nuremberg)
Description: This Mode VIII Magnificat setting, alternating between chant and polyphony.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Magnificat.