Lamberton (Nehemiah Shumway)
- (Posted 2015-06-06) CPDL #35664:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2015-06-06). Score information: 7 x 10 in (landscape), 1 page, 81 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). The other five stanzas from Watts' paraphrase added below.
- (Posted 2015-02-05) CPDL #34488: (Sibelius 7)
- Editor: Edmund Gooch (submitted 2015-02-05). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 50 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: The alto part is printed in the alto clef in the source. The time signature is retorted time in the source, and the piece starts with a full bar's rest in all parts which has been omitted from this edition. Only the first verse of the text is given in the source: in this edition, subsequent verses have been added.
Description: In the index of tunes in The American Harmony, this tune is marked with an asterisk, to indicate that it was 'never before published', and is attributed 'ibid', referring to the attribution 'Shumway' given for the preceding tune in the index.
Hymn Tune Index tune number 6448.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 23.