Kyrie Le Roy (John Taverner)
- Editor: Andrew Fysh (submitted 2019-03-17). Score information: A4, 3 pages Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: Original pitch. Original note values retained. This edition corrects three errors in the source (see Editorial Notes in score).
- Editor: Charles H. Giffen (submitted 2005-03-17). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 139 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Original time signatures.
- Editor: John Henry Fowler (submitted 2006-01-08). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 108 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Arrangement (source?) augmented with plainchant, and keyboard reduction.
Title: Kyrie 'Le Roy'
Composer: John Taverner
First published: ca. 1572 -78 in British Library, MSS Add. 17802–5 (Gyffard Partbooks) [London], no. 7
– This is the only surviving source. Description: Quintessential setting of the Kyrie, which in Taverner's day was, more often than not, troped and hence often missing from mass settings.
Orginal text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Kyrie.