How firm a foundation (J. Ellis)
(Redirected from How firm a foundation (J. Ashley Hall))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2010-01-08) CPDL #20797:
- Editor: J. Ashley Hall (submitted 2010-01-08). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 164 kB Copyright: Personal
- Arranger: J. Ashley Hall
- Edition notes: Copyright © 2009 by John Ashley Hall. Non-commercial use is permitted.
- (Posted 2008-12-12) CPDL #18535:
- Editor: M. Ryan Taylor (submitted 2008-12-12). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 268 kB Copyright: Personal
- Arranger: M. Ryan Taylor
- Edition notes: A reverential setting of this hymn for SATB choir and an optional cello part. It starts and ends pianissimo with a grand forte section in the middle. This arrangement appropriate for any service - the text illustrates perfectly the tender mercies of the Savior. Page one seems to be missing. File recovered using the WayBackMachine of http://archive.org
Title: How Firm a Foundation
Tune: Fidelity (attrib. to J. Ellis)
Lyricist: Robert Keen (attrib.)
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord.