His golden locks time hath to silver turn'd (John Dowland)
- (Posted 2012-05-03) CPDL #26076:
- Editor: David Fraser (submitted 2012-05-03). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 109 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: SATB plus lute tablature. Based on 1st edition (1597), setting the text as usually sung (referring to Elizabeth), a less ornamented lute part and one significant different in the Cantus vocal line.
- (Posted 2012-04-26) CPDL #26031:
- Editor: David Fraser (submitted 2012-04-26). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 109 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: SATB plus lute tablature (7-course). Based on 5th edition (1613), incorporating significant revisions to earlier lute parts, changes to vocal lines and updating of text to refer to James instead of Elizabeth.
- (Posted 2012-04-13) CPDL #25952:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-13). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 29 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #15996, with corrections. (Files revised 27/04/12)
- (Posted 2008-02-15) CPDL #15996:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2008-02-15). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 24 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- (Posted 2003-08-18) CPDL #05485: PDF, MIDI and Capella 4 files available.
- Editor: Ulrich Alpers (submitted 2003-08-18). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 47 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Scroll down to #18 of 'The Firste Booke of Songes' collection. Capella zipped file (of all works of the collection) not found.
- (Posted 2001-09-11) CPDL #02994: PDF, MIDI, ABC and LilyPond files.
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 2001-09-11). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 143 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: in partbook format.
Original text and translations
1 His golden locks Time hath to silver turned.
Translation by Stanisław Jonczyk