Give almes of thy goods (Christopher Tye)
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2021-03-01). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 52 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A barless edition of the anthem, in A♭
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2010-01-17). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 53 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Revised files uploaded 4/12/17.
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 2000-10-14). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 60 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Give almes of thy goods
Composer: Christopher Tye
Source of text: Offertory sentence, Book of Common Prayer, from Tobit 4:7
First published: 16c British Museum, Add MSS 30480-483
Original text and translations
Give almes of thy goods,
and turn never thy face from any poor man,
and then the face of the Lord
shall not be turned away from thee.