Eructavit cor meum (William Mundy)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2019-09-10) CPDL #55315:
- Editor: John Kelly (submitted 2019-09-10). Score information: Letter, 21 pages, 1.79 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Typeset by John Kelly from John Hetland's edition. LilyPond source is provided to facilitate transposing, as the part ranges may be challenging for modern choirs.
- (Posted 2015-05-21) CPDL #35488:
- Editor: John Hetland (submitted 2015-05-21). Score information: Letter, 22 pages, 2.3 MB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: The original notation is a wholetone lower. This edition is based on the British Academy edition, edited by Frank Ll. Harrison. John Hetland and The Renaissance Street Singers have provided the translation, slightly revised the text underlay and musica ficta, and composed most of the second tenor part to replace Mundy's, which is not extant. 28 Feb 2015
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 45.