Dalton (Hezekiah Moors)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Posted 2020-02-01) CPDL #56868:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2020-02-01). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 41 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: The original four staffs (Tr–C–T–B) converted to two staffs: old Tenor becomes Soprano, old Counter becomes Alto, old Treble becomes Tenor, and Bass remains. Transposed down from D Major to C Major. The last stanza included.
- (Posted 2020-02-01) CPDL #56867:
- Editor: Barry Johnston (submitted 2020-02-01). Score information: 7 x 10 inches (landscape), 1 page, 42 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Note shapes added (4-shape). The last stanza included.
Description: Words by Isaac Watts, 1719, paraphrase of Psalm 121, Part 2, with four stanzas. Moors used the third stanza in his composition.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Psalm 121.