Christus factus est, WAB 11 (Anton Bruckner)
- (Posted 2017-12-12) CPDL #47991:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2017-12-12). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 72 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #76, with minor corrections and some minor adjustments ti=o the dynamics.
- (Posted 2017-10-25) CPDL #47013:
- Editor: Brian Emig (submitted 2017-10-25). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 71 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: 4/2 time
- (Posted 2009-09-22) CPDL #20239:
- Editor: Robert Urmann (submitted 2009-09-22). Score information: Executive, 4 pages, 174 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- (Posted 2009-05-23) CPDL #19538:
- Editor: Bill Wenrich (submitted 2009-05-23). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 451 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: An edited version of CPDL #00076 which contained a misprint in text and two incorrect notes in alto part.
- (Posted 1999-01-16) CPDL #00076: (Finale 1998)
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-01-16). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 92 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Christus factus est, WAB 11
Composer: Anton Bruckner
Description: This is Bruckner's third setting of "Christus factus est". He had already composed a first setting in 1844, as gradual of the Messe für den Gründonnerstag, WAB 9, and, in 1873, a second setting (Christus factus est, WAB 10) for 8-voice mixed choir, 3 trombones and string instruments.
View the Wikipedia article on Christus factus est, WAB 11 (Anton Bruckner).
- 1971 performance of "Christus factus est" (3rd setting) on YouTube (Guildford Cathedral Choir) - Barry Rose
Original texts and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Christus factus est.