Christ our Paschal Lamb (Adrian Batten)
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2021-11-16). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 129 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Edited from the Barnard Partbooks. Original pitch and note values retained.
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2021-11-16). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 131 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: The same edition as #66734 above, but transposed up a minor third for AATB.
- Editor: Christopher Shaw (submitted 2018-04-22). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 68 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Please click on the link for preview/playback/PDF download. This edition is offered at original pitch for TTTB and also transposed up a fourth for AATB.
Description: Setting of gobbett of Cranmer's text for the service of Holy Communion which was included in the BCP 1549, but was dropped by the less transient BsCP of 1552 or 1559.
Original text and translations
Christ our Paschal Lamb is offered for us, once for all,
when he bore our sins in his body on the cross:
for he is the very Lamb of God, that taketh away the
sins of the world. Wherefore let us keep a joyful and holy
feast with the Lord.