Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 3 Tenor parts
- Works for a single choir with this combination (TTT) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for TTT voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Pages in this category
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- A poor soul sat under a sycamore tree (Anonymous)
- Adam catch'd Eve (Joseph Baildon)
- Ah! How Sophia can you leave? (John Wall Callcott)
- Ah, Robin, gentle Robin (William Cornysh)
- Alas, cried Damon (John Wall Callcott)
- As t'other day Susan and Tom (Luffman Atterbury)
- Ave Maria III (Adrian Cuello)
- Ave Maria, gratia plena a 3 (Jean Mouton)
- Ave maris stella II (Anonymous)
- I loved thee (Jonathan Battishill)
- I've lost my mistress, horse and wife (Maurice Greene)
- Iacob Scalam - Pax Eterna - Terribilis (Petrus Wilhelmi de Grudencz)
- Imperial Rome, the mistress of the world (John Wall Callcott)
- In all her steps, in each enchanting eye (John Wall Callcott)
- In tribulationibus - canon (Stefano Pasino)