Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 3 Soprano parts
- Works for a single choir with this combination (SSS) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for SSS voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
Pages in this category
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Call (Frances Matthews)
- Canon Coronato à 3 (Isabella Leonarda)
- A Cat Catch (Richard Brown)
- A Catch by way of an Epistle (Henry Purcell)
- Catch on the battle at Hailbron (John Blow)
- A Catch on the Duke of Marlborough's Victory (Richard Brown)
- Catch on the French at Audenard and Lille (Richard Brown)
- A Catch on the Midnight Cats (Michael Wise)
- Il Ciarlatano (Giacomo Carissimi)
- Come dolce oggi (Claudio Monteverdi)
- Come follow me (John Hilton the younger)
- Come, ye blessed of my Father (Crys Armbrust)