Jump to navigation Jump to search
Died: 11 November 1778
Anne Steele was born at Broughton, Hampshire: a Baptist hymn-writer, her works were printed under the pseudonym 'Theodosia'.
View the Wikipedia article on Anne Steele.
Other settings possibly not included in the manual list below
- Father of mercies, in thy word (Charles Hubert Hastings Parry)
- Father of mercies, in thy word (Herbert Stephen Irons)
- Steele, Anne. 1760. Poems on Subjects Chiefly Devotional. "By Theodosia." New Edition in 1780 in Bristol, by W. Pine. Volume 1, 255 pp. Volume 2, 260 pp.
- Evans, Caleb. 1780a. Miscellaneous Pieces in Verse and Prose. "By Theodosia." Bristol: W. Pine. 224 pp.
- Evans, Caleb. 1780b. The Works of Mrs. Anne Steele, Complete in Two Volumes. London, England. (First American edition published in Boston by Munroe, Francis, and Parker in 1808. Volume 1, 328 pp.)
add web links here