Take time while time doth last (John Farmer)
- (Posted 2017-11-18) CPDL #47458:
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2017-11-18). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 110 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A bar-less edition of the piece.
- (Posted 2011-08-05) CPDL #24099:
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-08-05). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 79 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Revised files uploaded 04/02/17.
- (Posted 2006-02-28) CPDL #11122:
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-02-28). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 52 kB Copyright: GnuGPL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- (Posted 2005-12-06) CPDL #10360:
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-12-06). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 74 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan.
- (Posted 1999-06-30) CPDL #00127: (Finale 1998)
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-06-30). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 129 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
Title: Take time while time doth last
Composer: John Farmer
Original text and translations
Take time, while time doth last,
Mark how fair fadeth fast,
beware if envy reign:
take heed of proud disdain;
hold fast, now in thy youth,
regard thy vowed truth;
lest when thou waxeth old,
friends fail and love grow cold.