Rejoice in the Lord alway (Anonymous)
See notes for details and correct composer below.
- Editor: Ryan Kelly (submitted 2018-08-30). Score information: Letter, 9 pages, 93 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Larger notation, open layout.
- Editor: Andrew Sims (submitted 2017-11-23). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 128 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes:
- Editor: Jason Smart (submitted 2012-09-07). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 219 kB Copyright: CC BY NC ND
- Edition notes: Reconstructed from the sole surviving primary source, British Library Add. MS 30513 ("The Mulliner Book"). Mulliner's keyboard reduction, from which the reconstruction has been made, is included. Note values have been halved, in B flat.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2010-01-04). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 81 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. B flat (Music, if not title & measure numbers, will fit onto letter-size sheet).
- Editor: Jonathan Goodliffe (submitted 2003-11-03). Score information: A4, 9 pages, 100 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: revised 2006-07-07) In C.
Description: Formerly incorrectly attributed to John Redford. In the only early source the piece is anonymous and the text set did not become significant until the publication of the first Book of Common Prayer two years after Redford's death.
- Edition & notes by Nigel Williams and further discussion on choralnet (archive site still available at archive.choralnet.org…).
- 1965 YouTube performance (Guildford Cathedral Choir) - Barry Rose
- Recording by the dwsChorale
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Rejoice in the Lord alway.