Panis angelicus (Louis Lambillotte)
- Editor: Catuí Côrte-Real Suarez (submitted 2019-12-17). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 39 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Rewrote sections of bass line (sp. 3rd measure) to avoid harsh dissonances and 3rd inversion chords, to make the piece more stable and accessible to amateur choirs. A few passage notes were also added. Doxology written out in full.
- Editor: Pat Montenegro (submitted 2012-04-12). Score information: Letter, 2 pages, 28 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: E Major, TTBB, keyboard reduction included. This edition can be sung SATB if Sopranos sing the Tenor 2, Altos sing the Baritone, Tenors sing the Tenor 1, and Basses sing the Bass part, all in the comfortable octaves. Based on the SATB version published in the St. Gregory hymnal (1920, Montani).
- Editor: Abel Di Marco (submitted 2001-05-08). Score information: Letter, 1 page, 6.03 MB Copyright: Religious
- Edition notes:
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Panis angelicus.