O vos omnes (voci pari) (Tomás Luis de Victoria)
The setting here is part of the Tenebrae Responsories by Victoria. There is also a different Victoria setting of the same text.
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2018-01-02). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 44 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Reformatting of #1357, with minor adjustments to the underlay, and to slurring. Transposed up a perfect 4th for SATB.
- Editor: Casey Rule (submitted 2015-03-10). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 63 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Available for SATB, SSAA, and TTBB voicings.
- Editor: Arvid Grøtting (submitted 2013-02-16). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 69 kB Copyright: Public Domain
- Edition notes: Transposed one octave down for TTBB. ISMN 979-0-66118-113-2.
- Editor: Nigel Duffin (submitted 2012-04-01). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 214 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: TTBB.
- Editor: Nancho Alvarez (submitted 2004-10-19). Score information: A4, 1 page, 74 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: listed under 'Oficio de Semana Santa' (Officium Hebdomadae Sanctae: Sabbato Sancto). Full score and individual parts available as midi files. SSAT
- Editor: Rupert Preston Bell (submitted 2004-04-30). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 62 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: transposed down a fifth for SATB.
- Editor: Andrew Crookall (submitted 2003-11-27). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 41 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed down a fifth for SATB. Sibelius file retrieved through http://archive.org.
- Editor: Marco Gallo (submitted 2002-11-06). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 39 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: listed alphabetically by composer, then under Tenebrae Responsories. SSAT.
- Editor: Abel Di Marco (submitted 2001-03-21). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 15.65 MB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Transposed down a fifth for SATB. Second of two different settings listed.
- Editor: Claudio Macchi (submitted 2000-09-12). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 56 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: transposed down an octave for TTBB.
A4, 2 pages, 44 kB; CPDL #48268; editor: James Gibb
A4, 2 pages, 214 kB; CPDL #25840; editor: Nigel Duffin
A4, 3 pages, 41 kB; CPDL #6135; editor: Andrew Crookall
Letter, 3 pages, 56 kB; CPDL #1357; editor: Claudio Macchi
Title: O vos omnes (not to be confused with the 1572 setting for mixed voices)
Composer: Tomás Luis de Victoria
Number of voices: 4vv Voicings: SSAT, SATB or TTBB
Genre: Sacred, Motet, Tenebrae responsory
Instruments: A cappella
First published: 1585 in Tenebrae Responsories (Tomás Luis de Victoria), no. 14
2nd published: 1863 in Musica Divina Vol. IV (Carl Proske), p. 197
Description: for Holy Saturday
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at O vos omnes.
- James Gibb editions
- Nigel Duffin editions
- Andrew Crookall editions
- Claudio Macchi editions
- Casey Rule editions
- Arvid Grøtting editions
- Nancho Alvarez editions
- Rupert Preston Bell editions
- Marco Gallo editions
- Abel Di Marco editions
- Editions with large score files
- Tomás Luis de Victoria compositions
- 4-part choral music
- Sacred music
- Tenebrae responsories
- Works in Latin
- A cappella
- 1585 works
- 1863 works
- Holy Saturday
- Sheet music
- Renaissance music