Lady, the silly flea (Giles Farnaby)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-07-31). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 65 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A reformatting of #14893. Includes a keyboard reduction of the a cappella choral score. Revised files uploaded 02/02/19.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2007-09-10). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 29 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-11). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 49 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan.
Title: Lady, the silly flea
Composer: Giles Farnaby
Original text and translations
Lady, the silly flea of all disdained,
because it hath complained:
I pity that poor creature,
both black and small of stature,
were I a flea, indeed I would not bite you,
but search some other way for to delight you.