Jubilate Deo (Heinrich Isaac)
- Editor: Brian Marble (submitted 2015-11-03). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 68 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: In C. Text adjusted to match more closely the Liber Usualis; modern verse and Gloria Patri set to Isaac's verse. A few accidentals added.
- Editor: Corinne Cooze (submitted 2015-04-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 167 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Direct Transcription (in C) from Choralis Constantinus I, without the verse that is included in the Choralis Constantinus I because that text does not match the verse for this Sunday's introit. Note: For use in the Mass I would do one of the following: 1) Sing this "Jubilate Deo," chant the Gregorian verse using the Psalm Tone plus G.P. VIII that is with the original chant page, and repeat Isaac "Jubilate Deo" 2) Chant the Gregorian "Jubilate Deo," continuing through the verse and G.P., and then use this "Jubilate Deo" as the repeated antiphon.
- Editor: Corinne Cooze (submitted 2015-04-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 175 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transposed up m3 (in Eb), also without the verse (see above)
Title: Jubilate Deo
Composer: Heinrich Isaac
Original text and translations
JUBILATE Deo, omnis terra, allelúia:
Shout with joy to God, all the earth, alleluia: