Christe Redemptor omnium (Felice Anerio)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2013-02-15). Score information: A4, 10 pages, 89 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Transcribed from Musica Divina Vol. III (ed. Karl Proske, 1859). Original key and note values. An appropriate chant has been added to supply the missing verses.
Title: Christe Redemptor omnium
Composer: Felice Anerio
First published: 1859 in Musica Divina Vol. III (Carl Proske), p. 347
Description: Only odd verses set (Alternatim impares). Although 7 voices are required, there is no point where all 7 are needed, the various sections being SATB, SSAT and SAATTB.
There are some minor textual variants:
- In verse 3, "Memento salutis auctor" for "Salutis auctor, recole";
- In verse 5, "laudans exultat" for "laudat exultans";
- In verse 7, "Gloria tibi Domine" for "Iesu, tibi sit gloria" and "sancto Spiritu" for "almo Spiritu".
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Christe Redemptor omnium, ex Patre.